Client Network Engineer
Full Time, Bellevue WA
First Strike Games is looking for a Client Network Engineer to help build the future of multiplayer gaming and our first product. This is a fantastic opportunity to hit the ground running with a new studio.
As a Client Network Engineer at First Strike Games you will help build the client side networking layer communicating with our backend systems. Ideal candidates will have experience with the Unreal Engine online subsystem interface, and console platform features.
- Work closely with the backend engineering team to integrate the client and dedicated server network system.
- Monitor performance, security, and network reliability of client network interactions
- Develop test cases and integrate with the QA team
- Self-manage time and responsibilities when given prioritized goals and objectives
- At least 5 years experience as a network engineer
- Deep and current knowledge of networking systems
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
About First Strike Games
First Strike Games is a multiplayer focused game studio founded by industry veterans. FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console. For more information please visit www.WeMakeMultiplayer.com, or contact us directly at Careers@FirstStrikeGames.com.