Senior Gameplay Engineer
Full Time, Bellevue WA
First Strike Games is looking for a Senior Gameplay Engineer to build the future of multiplayer gaming and our first product. This is a fantastic opportunity to hit the ground running with a new studio.
As a Senior Gameplay Engineer at First Strike Games you will help build the architecture and systems of our first multiplayer title. Ideal candidates will have experience with the Unreal Engine and a deep understanding of gameplay networking.
- Work closely with designers, artists, and animators to develop new software systems
- Monitor performance, security, and network reliability of gameplay systems
- Develop test cases and integrate with the QA team
- Self-manage time and responsibilities when given prioritized goals and objectives
- At least 5 years experience as a gameplay engineer and 2 shipped titles
- Have deep and current knowledge of multiplayer gameplay programming
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Experience with gameplay networking including prediction, replication, and lag compensation
About First Strike Games
First Strike Games is a multiplayer focused game studio founded by industry veterans. FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console. For more information please visit www.WeMakeMultiplayer.com, or contact us directly at Careers@FirstStrikeGames.com.