Full Time, Bellevue WA
First Strike Games is looking for a UI Engineer to build the future of multiplayer gaming, and our first product. This is a fantastic opportunity to hit the ground running with a new studio.
As a UI Engineer at First strike games, you will help build the architecture and systems of our first multiplayer first person shooter. Ideal candidates will have experience in with the unreal engine, and an understanding of front end UI systems.
- Work closely with designers, and artists to develop new software systems.
- Monitor runtime and memory performance of UI systems.
- Develop test cases and integrate with the QA team.
- Self-manage time and responsibilities when given prioritized goals and objectives.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a UI engineer and 2 shipped titles.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++.
- Experience with UI systems interacting with asynchronous networked data.
About First Strike Games
First Strike Games is a multiplayer focused game studio founded by industry veterans. FSG is currently developing AAA experiences for PC and Console. For more information please visit www.WeMakeMultiplayer.com, or contact us directly at Careers@FirstStrikeGames.com.